Congrats USA

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by lazeyjack, Nov 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean Herron

Sean Herron Senior Member

My Big Deck...

Hello...

I do love when the wife invites some friends over to sit on my big deck...

2. lazeyjack

lazeyjack Guest

smile, send a pic, of em

3. masalai

masalai masalai

4. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

a good choice,,hahahahaa ,, like it matters WHO is president,,, i STILL think its funny as hell that people even THINK that the president makes ANY difference,, hahaha,, christ the pres. cant even **** without asking congress and all them other 500 people if he can. the pres. has NO power to talk of,, NONE,, it doesnt matter what HE wants to do, or what is RIGHT,, it only matters to the people with the REAL power.,, hahahaha,, and wont it be soooo sad in 4 years when nothing has changed for the better,, hehe ;)

5. Sean Herron

Post Up's...

Hello...

Friday night piss up - some F'er wanted posters - whipped some up to 8.5 x 11 - North American letter...

Fading - fading away...

Sorry Charles and Dick Ends - but it was a hard week and I can afford to be 'entitled'...:)

Damn I like the above - I am so witty and creative - I should look into dance classes - AH - or other...:)

Hope all you mad SOB's are good in your bits..

Some *** wanted posters to print - well here is my bit...

Here is...

SH.

Attached Files:

6. lazeyjack

lazeyjack Guest

geeze there are some sad ******** here, another neg feed for this thread, no name as per
    this wot he said, but did he post neg for the vitriol the guy gave us? nope, had it from this guy before, one day he,ll mess up

quote "tee hee you are a sad man Juice" - please do not insult other forum members even if they post objectionable opinions. Lighting a fire under these people does not help the forum.

7. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

join the club :D
    i tried giving bad points but it wont let me hehe ;)
    no wait,, it didnt even wait to see if they were gonna good or bad,, hehe ,, well hopefully the simple brained idiots see me and give me some too,, i kinda feel left out when WIMPS give out points , but none to me ;)

8. Sean Herron

F'uck It...

Hello...

Once again - AMERICA - proves the model...

All that I have to say - imagine that...:)

SH.

9. lazeyjack

lazeyjack Guest

sometimes I give anon, but I have reasons , they have to really disgusting posts, and they deserve it
    did you know the moderator tells certain folk who gave them neg? i have this in writing

10. Meanz Beanz

Meanz Beanz Boom Doom Gloom Boom

I sign my negative feedback... but it almost always gets me a tit for tat response :p I lose more points that way LOL :D

11. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

Even if you strongly disagree with someone, please don't insult them on the public forums as it only fans the flames. I've deleted posts from this thread that blatently insult other members. I see no reason that you would have to post "tee hee you are a sad man Juice" as it contributes nothing to your post and only enrages the member you insulted by name.

I especially don't like a thread about non-boating issues that gets out of hand unnecessarily and gets another member so enraged that he is now emailing other boatbuilders and encouraging them to not have anything to do with our site.

It was pointed out here http://www.boatdesign.net/forums/forum-questions-suggestions/forum-rules-code-conduct-11083.html that some members feel I have not adequately enforced the rules as of late, and I cannot argue with them. In general I think the community is strong, but I find your posts in this thread have crossed the line and are blatantly insulting another, and thus I have deleted a few.

1 person likes this.
  12. lazeyjack

lazeyjack Guest

No have no rights to post neg feed, your hypocrysy is beyond belief, when you TELL certain members who said what
    i am well aware that you do not like me
    But IN actual fact I was trying to Help Juice, I never swore at him, or gave him the verbal abuse he gave to others
    You are USA, you hate anything neg said of it and I note you did not post neg feed to the others
    You sir, note the lower case are a coward, and not fit to moderate BECAUSE you should be impartial.
    of the hundred of posts I have given with sound advice, I have had very little feed,, but I have as you know, a great deal from these random threads
    And HOW do you know that they are? because you read their posts, there is no privacy is there?
    i have taken out some insurance, in case you see fit to do anything on the spur of the moment
    But whoever owns this site should worry, about your misuse of(power) and your delving into peoples private affairs

13. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

The quote I posted above that you made was already posted on the public forum in the post that I deleted of yours. Because you already posted it in the public forum earlier today, I do not see a problem "revealing" it to address your concern. The part after the - was mine when I gave you negative feedback for insulting another member which you also inquired about.

I do not understand what you mean when you say "No have no rights to post neg feed" - could you clarify?

I do greatly appreciate the many constructive posts you have made, but I don't think I should allow any member, no matter how prolific a poster, to be insulting other members.

1 person likes this.
  14. lazeyjack

lazeyjack Guest

would you care to know HOW i know you gave me the feedback? which you have done before
    A moderator, should be just that, , you dont judge,, and you dont take favourites, as I said, you did not give anybody else neg for it, that I know ,and my language was clean and not vitriolic in the least
    there are far too many wacky open threads, one person in particular just starts at random
    You claim I chased Juice away, but it was not I at all,
    please explain WHY you access peoples mail?

15. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

Because you saw me viewing your post before the negative feedback occurred or because I PMed you explaining why?
    The last post of yours that I gave negative feedback to was this comment that you made:
    I think that goes well over the line of being friendly or constructive criticism.
    As moderator I am able to review the positive and negative post feedback made to keep the system in check. I do not do this often, but I do scan through on occasion or if there is a specific complaint. I do not want someone using profanity or such even in post feedback comments, nor do I want someone going off the deep end and giving everyone negative comments, etc.
    The insults you made on the public forum were directed at him by name.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.