Congradulations U.S.A. (The Mars Landing)

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by viking north, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Boat Design Net Moderator

Boat Design Net Moderator Moderator

2. viking north

viking north VINLAND

Are you speaking from a position of a superior democratic system. The key word was "Modern"
    Don't be so negative ---

3. hoytedow

hoytedow Carbon Based Life Form

Two hydrogen atoms were traveling in a molecule. One said, "I just lost an electron." The other asked, "Are you sure?" "Yes, I am positive.", it answered.

4. viking north

viking north VINLAND

This was a "positive day" that "lightened" up my life. Two years late but finally out of the unheated toolless carport and into the heated --tool equipped-- fabrication bay. No more other peoples work -- Just for you "Master" :D YAaaaa

Oops got my photos out of sequence, the last photo ahould be in #3 position.

Attached Files:

5. daiquiri

daiquiri Engineering and Design

Great news, Viking! It would be such a pitty if you had to abbandon your project, and since we didn't have any more news from you, it almost looked like you did... ;)

6. viking north

viking north VINLAND

Thanks Daiquiri, man it's a battle in life fighting for one's own project. At one point this spring I had shop work,two big house renovation projects, both of which I was hands on. One for a customer from California (Money maker) one for my son(money taker) and two project management projects (brain money makers). This in addition to my part in running the B&B, customer relations,repairs, grounds keeping. The hands on reno's are pretty well clewed up, the project management jobs are just a breeze and make boat money, and I finally shut down outside shop work by committing the work bay to my own boat. I know we older guys all say this but I'll repeat, "should have done it sooner". Now if the powers that be would kindly give me 5 years (2 to build, 3 to sail) Life would be good. -----:) :) :) :D :p

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.