Concrete submarine

  • Thread starter Thread starter waterchopper
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
don't make stupid theories - test it out - call me in colombia - call henrik in sweden :D - don't repeat stupid twisted stuff go to the source...

Better yet, why don't you and HeKi have a chat with me in MSN Messenger, or somewhere similar? Unless you're masking, I'll be able to pull your IP address and HeKi's, along with the general location of the hosting service for each of you, while both of you are online at the same time. If I find yours is in Colombia and his is in Sweden, I'll apologise publicly and profusely.
 
I come from of the oldest and most influential merchant families in Sweden, and I DON'T need money from the US. Understood.

But your Dad is an engineer and your Mom is a teacher, right?
Are you still living with them or why did you give their address when registering your company?

Your company website doesn´t exist,you seem to be a college kid. Not very convincing background for a company that doesn´t need anybody´s money to fund a 200ton sub. BTW, is it metric tons?:D
 
But your Dad is an engineer and your Mom is a teacher, right?
Are you still living with them or why did you give their address when registering your company?

Your company website doesn´t exist,you seem to be a college kid. Not very convincing background for a company that doesn´t need anybody´s money to fund a 200ton sub. BTW, is it metric tons?:D

tkk you are so good, congrat. i didn't though at this one. Good work
Cheers
Daniel
 
Heki Called At Home To Threten Me

Gentleman
Heki Called Me At Home To Threaten Me.
I Will Report Him To Jeff.
This Man Is Dangerous, He Called From Sweden And Make Substancial Threat.
I Will Call The Swedish Embassy Tomorro.
Jeff I Need The Name And Address Of Heki Please.
Thanks
 
I just told you that I am in touch with the Swedish Security Police about this matter. All important organizations have been informed.
 
I just told you that I am in touch with the Swedish Security Police about this matter. All important organizations have been informed.

Gentleman Heki lie, he threaten me over the phone, and is illegal in the US.
I want this man out of here, he do not belong in a US forum, with his threat.
As for the Swedish police, what can he said?
But he threaten me and my family, that is the true.
He is dangerous, please Jeff get rid of him.
Heki your full name and address. Imediatly.
Anonimus call are against the law in US
 
Better you apologize - because if you piss off Henrik - you could get out bad...Jeff will not be able to safe your *** then...you got yourself in it...need to get yourself out of it...for me this thread is still fun :D
 
*69 will give you his phone number and caller info. Or you can simple call the operator and give them the time of the call.

Dont forget 1-800-Be-Alert

Give them a call, mention the concretesubmarine.com site and tell them what happened.

K9
 
Heki threaten an US citizen over the phone from Sweden, while the US citizen was with his family in his home.
Just to let all to know who is this coward WHO DIDN"T TELL ME HIS NAME, only his forum name.
Shame on you, and you will have to do a lot of explaining in the foorum why you feel authorize to threaten a US citizen memberr of a US forum from Sweden without any sort of case.
 
Hey Wellmer, that threat is unwarranted and illegal.
 
Better you apologize - because if you piss off Henrik - you could get out bad...Jeff will not be able to safe your *** then...

What EXACTLY dose that mean???
 
I'm afraid this thread has veered so far off course that the last several pages don't have anything to do with design any longer. The thread is being closed.
Thanks for your understanding.
 
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making any potentially dangerous or financial decision, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Status
Not open for further replies.

  • Back
    Top