Concrete submarine

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by waterchopper, Sep 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kay9

Kay9 1600T Master

HeKi You can expect some calls very shortly I assure you.

K9

2. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

I am sure you have no "investor level" info to give away...on this forum or anywhere else.:p

I'm no submarine expert. But I've been around enough cows to know bs when I smell it....would you mind standing downwind?

3. hoytedow

hoytedow Carbon Based Life Form

the thread

I have been reading the thread for quite a while now and I still see no answer to my question regarding the backward propeller held on by what?

4. wellmer

wellmer New Member

don't out yourself that insistently as "no idea whatsoever guy" read a basic propeller book - study clockwise and conterclockwise turning propellers - get the basic ideas...of propeller design you will understand then...sorry to have to say that - gave you the benefit of silence earlier...:(

troy200 - be my guest to believe whatever you want...:D

5. hoytedow

Please don't insult me with such remarks.
    I am not some wet behind the ears tyro who has no experience with propellers.
    You should be more respectful of your elders.
    I can see no attachment system in the photo you provided and I just asked if you have a more detailed close-up photo.
    What is unreasonable about that?

6. HeKi

HeKi Previous Member

My company is NOT incorporated in US. I am NOT searching for investments from US investors. I come from of the oldest and most influential merchant families in Sweden, and I DON'T need money from the US. Understood.

7. hoytedow

If the prop in the picture turns clockwise, it will pull the sub backwards and if it turns counterclockwise it will capture every rope old fishnet sea weed and every other kind of crap to be found at sea.

8. hoytedow

Plus the photo gives the appearance that the prop is made of concrete!

9. HeKi

HeKi Previous Member

A dealer does NOT raise funds for companies. Merchant bankers raise funds.

10. hoytedow

That is good. I wasn't offering you any money. I just want to know what keeps the bloody prop on the bloody sub!

11. HeKi

HeKi Previous Member

Kay9,

You can expect phone calls too.

12. wellmer

wellmer New Member

think about it - what might it be? ... if it is a hard question for you - we are back at the previous post...:p

13. Kay9

Kay9 1600T Master

No sweat. call away.

Old family in Sweden isnt going to save you and your company from the fact that you have built in Columbia a cement sub with windows that look up at the customs boat, and not down at the pretty reef and fishes. Your boat is illeagle in international waters/ US waters, and from what I was just told by the Columbian embassy in Houston TX Illeagle in Colombia.

So spout away big boy. Threaten me all you want. All I did was call these authorities and point them to your web site and your words.

Boy were they surprised and intrested.

If you dont have anything to fear then dont fear. I mean after all you published all this tripe..

Enjoy
    K9

14. Kay9

Kay9 1600T Master

1-800-be-alert
    Dhs

15. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

I don't care who your family is; I'm not considering you as breeding stock. But somehow I have trouble believing a reputable scion of an "influential merchant family in Sweden" wouldn't have better things to do than spend time arguing with me on a boat design forum.

I'm at work, and a fair amount of my job involves sitting and monitoring computer screens. So I'm getting paid for this. What's your excuse?;)

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.