Concrete submarine

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by waterchopper, Sep 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dskira

dskira Previous Member

Poor man, you even don't get it. You don't see even the reality.
    One point which show you are out to space: I never said I was a pro in concrete, I said you know nothing about it. That a big difference moroon.
    Read before posting.
    Anger and rage? yes when I see people like you, bloodsucker of the society, ready to put crew in a thing which can kill them, building a concrete underwater vessell, when the Columbian governement as so many problem with them because they are used by drug lords. Yes I am angry at people like you, for good reason. You polute.

2. hoytedow

hoytedow Carbon Based Life Form

The first submarine was made from wood, and it actually had a working propeller which moved it forward.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turtle_(submarine)

3. wellmer

wellmer New Member

Have no problem to asign a "wood sub expert status" to anybody who has built and sailed a wooden submarine ... would like that...:D

- we do not harm interdiction efforts - on contrary we cooperate - this is one of the reasons why i do not give ACME building instructions to anybody...

4. hoytedow

Sorry, no diving-dr.'s orders.

5. dskira

dskira Previous Member

And you find my web-site, is that cute or what. What a discovery. It is on my own profile, but that was difficult to find. So you know how to click?
    I forget, you are responsable for the success of Goggle! (you claim that in your Columbian website)

I don't lie, I don't publish post on my web by copying and pasting posts of this forum, I don't do such a thing, I don't claim I am a submariner, I don't claim lies and deception. I don't claim I was a doctor, and I have thirty years of submarine experience at 42 years old like you did in the sub blog.
    You need to bragg about Eli Lilly and other multi millons dollars sales, cancer resarch contribution and helping to cure it, helping Google to be succesful, being a submariner at 15 years old, been at a medical school, I forget the real estate, the diving, the tourism and all sort of thing you claim.
    All sort of childish claim to boost your deception.
    By the way, just an amusing thought, your 20 tons sub built twenty years ago never ever went self propelled, never dived, never ever did anything that you claim. Just floating still in a lake. You never succeed in twenty years moroon. You want money and fame, and not working for that.

BUT YOU ARE INCAPABLE TO ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION ABOUT YOUR SUB, A QUESTION ANYBODY WHO DO NOT LIE CAN ANSWER.

You polute.

6. dskira

dskira Previous Member

You are by far not in a position to asign anything to anybody.
    You are jus on a position to shut you big mouth. You have no knoweldge or degree what so ever who give you the right to "asign" anything.

Well it was amusing for a while, but I am bored with you, since you can anwser any questions. And you are yourself a very boring "forunite"
    So good buy, have your rotten life you ask for and keep smiling.

7. wellmer

wellmer New Member

dskira,dskira, - i am really concerned about your health - why don't you get some fresh air - and fun...:)

8. HeKi

HeKi Previous Member

Dear Sirs,

We won't reveal what concrete is used. We won't reveal any important details. We won't accept any harassments. It's not respectable human behaviour to make bets on human lives. I won't accept it. No company in US, or elsewhere would do it. Good-bye. Adjö! Hej då! Lämna mig ifred!

9. Kay9

Kay9 1600T Master

Nevermind.

10. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

How are you going to attract genuine investors, then? Just by saying, "trust me....."? I suppose that might work, if you say it to enough people. As P.T. Barnum is often credited with saying, "there's a sucker born every minute."

But you aren't getting any of my money.

11. HeKi

HeKi Previous Member

I'm not trying to raise money from US.

12. hoytedow

We don't bet on human lives. Our estimates on crush depths are for destructive testing of unoccupied vessel only. If somebody is stupid enough to go to sea in such a vessel that is untested, then he is the one betting life, not us. How is that propeller attached to submarine? Do you have a better photo?

13. HeKi

HeKi Previous Member

Dear Kay9,

I read what you wrote. I hope you changed your mind. If you are concerned about our company you can contact us outside the forum. It's easy to find my telephone number. It's just to make a call.

Best regards,

HK

14. wellmer

wellmer New Member

troy 2000, - I am sure nobody with remote industry/management/investment - experience will expect us to give away "investor level" info on this forum...

hoytedow, did you read the thread? - obviously not - please do so...no untested dives...don't repeat stupid twisted stuff from third party - go to the original info source -

15. Kay9

Kay9 1600T Master

Investor level info is public domain. Otherwise its illeagle.

Since your not seeking investors or funds in the US can we assume your "customer" for your present project backed out?

Also since your not seeking US funds can we also assume that your website will soon be delisting your US Dealer contact?

K9

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.