Concept to basic line drawings - 40 foot power boat

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by 67-LS1, Sep 6, 2003.

1. 67-LS1

67-LS1 Senior Member

Well I got the station lines added based on the length at the water line at rest, but didn't get a chance last night to post them. I'll try again tonight. I hope to be able between now and then to: A) move the engines back and B) eliminate the notch and surface drives.
    Dennis

2. 67-LS1

67-LS1 Senior Member

Ok, here they are with the station lines shown. I also changed it to a duoprop stearn drive (only small pictue I could cut and paste in) and changed the cockpit accordingly.
    How's it look?
    Dennis
    [​IMG]

3. dgruenwald

dgruenwald Junior Member

Take a look at the Power-Vent Surface drive system. The simplicity of an inboard with the efficiency of a surface drive. BETTER maneuverability than Arnesons. No need to trim because the tunnels have passive water level trimming.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.