Composite laminator looking for work in Australia

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by canoedave, May 26, 2012.

1. canoedave

canoedave Junior Member

Hi folks,

Does anyone out there know of any companies in Australia currently looking for laminators? I'm an Irish guy (living in Ireland) and looking to return to australia. We had to leave a couple of years ago as the boat building company I worked for closed down and there were sponsoring us. I would be looking for anything really in composites, I have over 13 years experience laminating and detailing everything from 45ft catamarans to wind turbine blades. I have supervisory experience of running a team of up to 10 crew. If anyone knows of any company looming for a dedicated and hard worker I can be contacted at Davetconlon@gmail.com.

Thanks

Dave

2. tonysuncat

tonysuncat Junior Member

I have modifications need doing to a Crowther 10 cat which is cash woirk if you are intrested,Mable build mast also. If you come back on visitos visa .It is on Magnetic Island and I work at Base Backpackers

3. canoedave

canoedave Junior Member

Hi, many thanks for the offer but I'm looking for a more perminent position and to make a perminent move to Australia. I've got a wife and kids and as much as I'd like to be on magnetic island right now I need something more stable. Thanks for the offer!! If I get over soon I'll let you know.

Dave