1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

1952 chris craft express cruiser for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by buzmacdowell, Aug 24, 2008.

1. buzmacdowell

buzmacdowell New Member

I have the boat that my dad had to build a garage to build the kit boat of his dreams in 1952...He cruised to the Bahamas a couple times for a month at a time...he first left Spencer's Boat works with single 25hp Johnson seahorse engine and a Sea King 5hp kicker....The next trip he put another 25hp Johnson (ran duals)...the boat has been in that garage from then on because he bought a bigger boat with a color tv,deep freeze,ac ,generator,etc....I have three boats,so I am going sell his original chris craft 15'11" kit boat...It is in great condition, the bright work has been painted out with one coat of white oil-based paint....I have the newspaper articles and many many slides from the build and island trips...If interested please call Buz at 561 793 3520...I even have thr original set of plans he used....

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.