Help to identify boat

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by ahowell, Feb 25, 2007.

1. ahowell

ahowell New Member

I am looking for help to identify my boat. She is a 25' express cruiser style, believed built late 60's early 70's. She is powered by new Mercruiser 3.0L's and was originally powered with Mercruisers of the period. These motors had cable operated trim gauges. The drive legs are set into a "reversed" blister or recess. I can find no eveidence of a HIN No on the bulkheads or transom. Any help identifying would be much appreciated, regards, Adrian.

Attached Files:

2. Ike

Ike Senior Member

There were no HINs before 1972. Some builders put builder labels on the boat and gave them serial numbers. It has the look of a Tolleycraft but a bottom like a Bertram. Try this web site of classic fiberglass boats http://www.fiberglassics.com/

3. ahowell

ahowell New Member

Thanks Ike, I will have a trawl through that site, regards, Adrian.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.