A new Classic! 21 Retro Runabout

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by NorwegianCruzer, Nov 30, 2004.

1. NorwegianCruzer

NorwegianCruzer New Member

I've been looking for a classic looking boat for a while, and found your website earlier this year with several postings on retro runabouts.

And I eventually found one for myself, just a few miles from where I grew up.
    I will be importing one for myself to Florida early 2005(feb.), and I can take orders for sale later on.

The boat is being built by a renowned wooden boat builder in Norway, with 70 year long traditions.

The pictures are of one of the first boats, and the design has been changed a little bit on the interior.
    It is 21' long and can be delivered with a diesel engine, V6 gas or V8 gas.
    My own boat will be a BOWRIDER, with a 225 Hp Mercruiser V6.
    It has a conventional GRP hull, and interior in Mahogany with a few Teak inlays.

I wanted to hear what you guys think about it?!,

Keep Cruzin!

Attached Files:

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.