I Give Up...

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Sean Herron, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Sean Herron

Sean Herron Senior Member

Hello...

This whole boat thing is just for nutters...

It is a day job - and I do a damned good job at same...

My wife bought me the Wally book for my birthday - there is more to this gig - some people are doing a brilliant job - not me...

I am tired of fixing **** - laid out by fake *** bankrupts - who have the gift of gab - I want to build boats again...

I am very tired - very sad - very angry - but I am still looking for inspiration...

If I have upset anyone on this site - it is due to same - and I do apologise - I am just bored and pissed off with things as they seem to me - to be...

I am so damned tired - see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WebBoDDomdI ...

SH.

2. masalai

masalai masalai

Sean, Go have a ****, beer and feed you will feel better or something. Do not apologise because you feel guilty or something? You are OK, and your work is MUCH ADMIRED... Wean yourself from here and build a boat on weekends, but please post build progress reports & pics for the rest of us turds:D:D:D:D

3. Boston

Boston Previous Member

half the people on this thread are unemployed mate
    dont let it get to you and watch the dam video
    it rocks

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.