cold molding vs strip building for dinghy

Discussion in 'Boatbuilding' started by peterchech, Aug 17, 2010.

1. peterchech

peterchech Senior Member

Richard, the thread opener is asking for people's oppinion here because he has not done the CM method before. I am here to try and benefit from the experience of others, and help or encourage those who I can. That is what these forums are for, last time I checked. Please don't be so snippy and rude even if I'm from the United States.

2. apex1

apex1 Guest

Whats that for a nonsense? The majority of the members here are from the US:confused:

I was a bit snappish yes, because I asked a clear question if you are referring to staples, and got a translation from your mobile phone instead. Then the request to google terms instead of providing answers. (thats not clever when one seeks advice)
    But I was not rude (you should see me getting rude)

In the end you got what you looked for: proper and serious advice.

Richard

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.