cnc boat shop (Bay Tiger)

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by rmtierce, Feb 8, 2014.

1. rmtierce

rmtierce Junior Member

I saw a boat I wanted to build this past summer on the cnc boat shop website but now I cant get the website to work. Does any body know how I can get in touch with this guy? Any help is greatly appreciated. I believe he was in Louisiana. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Boat Design Net Moderator

Boat Design Net Moderator Moderator

1 person likes this.
  3. rmtierce

rmtierce Junior Member

Thanks for the reply but that number now goes to some automated telemarketing ad. Still lookin for a contact if any body knows anything

4. PAR

PAR Yacht Designer/Builder

In this economy, it's not much of a surprise an upstart builder has folded up. They aren't the only CNC service available and it's unlikely they own the design(s) they where cutting out, so look around, as there are lots of kits available.

5. rmtierce

rmtierce Junior Member

Actually they didnt cut the parts the just designed and sold the cnc cut files. Im looking to cut and build everything my self. If anyone knows of and companies that sell the cut files and carry models similar to this one and just some simple flat bottom files I would greatly appreciate u sharing them. Iv seen alot of files there just all like ocean boats or small ships.

6. welder guy

welder guy Junior Member

bay tiger

I have been trying to find this guy also.I agree with you that most aluminum plans on net are for large hulls.I am searching for plans for a shallow draft boat I can build at my shop for fishing marsh areas in Louisiana.

7. TANSL

TANSL Senior Member

I could create construction drawings and cnc files, starting from a general arrangement and a body lines plan. I might even create the lines plan, from a GA (or sketch) and your instructions. If you are interested, please contact me through my e.mail to exchange more information.

8. rmtierce

rmtierce Junior Member

Well please let me know if you find any more good ones

9. Baltic Bandit

Baltic Bandit Previous Member

10. rmtierce

rmtierce Junior Member

Not really into wooden boats but thanks

11. welder guy

welder guy Junior Member

bay tiger

Well,i just spent about 3 hours searching and found the designer of this boat and owner of boat shop.com. I spoke with the gentleman for about 45 min. and he informed me that he is retired,boatshop is closed and the design was sold to a company in the orient.He originally desighned the boat for a very large tournament fisherman.It was a nice conversation but was also a big let down.He did give me some overall deminsions but that was about all he could do.I will continue looking for something similar.

12. rmtierce

rmtierce Junior Member

Iv got the dimensions and isometric drawings of that boat if we cud just find someone to design it and develop the cnc files as reasonably priced as he was. Please keep me in mind if you find anything. Thanks buddy

13. SamSam

SamSam Senior Member

Is this what you have?
    http://cncboatshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/

14. rmtierce

rmtierce Junior Member

Yes it is samsam. I wanted to purchase those cutting files for that boat. If you know of anywhere I could get them I would appreciate it

15. welder guy

welder guy Junior Member

I looked at that a little too but did not see any demisions.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.