1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

20' SeaCraft

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by NJChris, Jun 16, 2009.

1. NJChris

NJChris Junior Member

Thank you for viewing.

For sale is a 1971 near mint 20’ SeaCraft hull, solid diamond nonskid floor, 40 gallon fuel tank, powered by a 1986 140 hp Johnson, new water pump, lower unit seals, and lower unit bearings. Other new items include: battery, steering cable, & bimini top. Also includes 2003 Load Rite roller trailer in very good condition as well. This boat was stored for many years and is in very good condition. The items that where replaced where precautionary as the boat sat for a long while and I wanted to make sure the boat would perform well with no reservation.

Areas to look at – The yellow hull sides are in great condition however the sun / previous name discolored the gel coat a few shades and you are able to see the boats name at the stern. I was told that in time the color may fade back. I didn’t want to paint the hull as this is an unmolested original.

All pictures where taken on 6/8/09
    i have many pictures

$10,500 or best offer

Call Chris
    215-510-8007
    cdelcollo@gmail.com

Attached Files:

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.