Chinese Logic (govt TV cable problems)

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by watchkeeper, Dec 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swabbie

swabbie Previous Member

Myark - you are so <jab at other member removed> and so far of the mark. I know Watchkeeper completed his contract to deliver a fleet of vessels for an international client and Chinese corporations
    I also kow that he has been also short list after completion of approvals and is now negotiating vessel construction projects for two separate govt contracts.

I think you should stop taking childish potshots at someone way above your grade sport and stick to making your trailers in Thailand

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2013

2. Boat Design Net Moderator

Boat Design Net Moderator Moderator

Let's please try to keep the forum polite to all other members and please take any further jabs and insults to some other site or facebook. Thanks.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.