1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Perfect Houseboat Couch

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Plastech, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Plastech

Plastech New Member

1 Couch

Turns into:

5 Beds

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

My family and some friends own a houseboat timeshare and there was something similar to this on our boat except it was not that good of a couch and it was not pleasant on the eyes. We decided to make our own with since we have the materials at our company's warehouse. It turned out very nice and we thought that others my want it for their houseboat.

The couch is super comfortable and sits 3-4. It is comprised of 5 mattresses that are great to sleep on. The fabric casing for the couch is Sunbrella Marine Fabric. It is fade resistant and protects from salt water and all kinds of weather. It is woven so it allows for breathing and it does not trap in heat or moisture. The fabric also has a high water repellency.

The dimensions are as follows:

Couch: 74``x30``x 25``
    1 Mattress: 74``x30``x4``

If you are interested please e-mail me at digiam1@yahoo.com

Scott