Fibreglass Boat Plans Please, Or help of buying a hull

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by Fingers_21, Jan 10, 2006.

1. Fingers_21

Fingers_21 New Member

Hey,

I have bought a speed boat about 2 yr ago, it is a skicraft hull 16 foot long with a ford 302 V-8 mid-mount in it. Well just recently that victorian water ways have changed the rules so any boat not in excess of 4.8 meter's long has to have all occupants wearing life jackets, well our hull is 4.4 meter long and also when going 40 mph+ the boat starts to roll over and nearly flip if not enough ppl in the boat. So i was wondering if someone could help me with some plans to build a fibreglass hull at 17-19 foot long or if you know of any good hull outlets in victoria australia around the melbourne area?? Or is it possible to extend my current hull?? Thank you...

P.S. would rather buy hull than make one, Looking in the $5000 range... Thanks Again

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.