1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

hard top / deck for sale - styrofoam flotation under Pressure Treated plywood deck

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by WickedGood, Jun 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WickedGood

WickedGood Guest

Styrofoam flotation blocks under a Pressure Treated plywood deck strengthened by PT 2x4s

I used 2 layers of 3/8 for the bottom and one layer of 3/8 for the top.

Covered with 10 oz glass cloth and polester.

I built it as a one piece deck for a Gene-One 5.2 meter inflateable zodiac style boat but sold the boat before I ever got to use the deck.

It would make a dandy Duck sneak boat or a hard top for your lobster yacht or even a large huck fin raft. Wieghs a couple hunderd pounds.

Its covered with ndoor outdor carpet

Its for Sale .

Make me an Offer

WickdGoodOutdoors@Maine.rr.com

[​IMG]

2. WickedGood

WickedGood Guest

Will accept Trades.

Will Trade for a

Thompson Center Omega stainless laminated stock

[​IMG]

or Savage 10ML Stainless (made to shoot smokeless..) muzzleloader. \\

[​IMG]

Or a newer 12 Ga Double 3” Shotgun (A CZ Canvasback, Redhead or A Uplander Supreme or combo style or something similar)

Make me an Offer

WickdGoodOutdoors@Maine.rr.com

3. WickedGood

WickedGood Guest

4. WickedGood

WickedGood Guest

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.