Cherry is Complete

Discussion in 'Sailboats' started by WildCherry, May 25, 2005.

1. WildCherry

WildCherry Junior Member

Ok folks. Its been a long project. Peeling, fairing the hull, fixing holes in the sides. replaceing the Int. Recoreing the deck. all new hardware. new standing/running rigging. new wires. So here is the new Sov 30 I basically rewbuilt in my backyard. I took it sailing last Sun and beat the crap out of a j27, express27. and laser 28. So It seems to sail well. the rig isnt completely dialed in and the sails are still 90 vintage, But it was only a test. Here are some Pics

Attached Files:

2. John Perry

John Perry Senior Member

Congratualtions, looks a nice boat. I do like boats with moderate freeboard and simple reverse transom. Cant make out wot the second picture is supposed to be though.

John

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Junior Member

2nd shot is of the nav station. It didnt have anything there or any sort of nav table, so I added a real one

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.