privilege yard design

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by bendinelli, Jun 6, 2007.

1. bendinelli

bendinelli Junior Member

It’s a really good period for italian shipyards and now is one of the most important country to build and to design a yacht. Actually in italy are borning and growing a lot of good companies that works in the right direction. There’re already many shipyards-design studio’s that builds boats between 40 to 80 metres, like Azimut-Benetti, Ferretti group, Perini, Wally, ecc.. but recently is born a new one from a very big multinational company with offices in U.S.A., London and Hong Kong of that shipyard is born near Rome (Civitavecchia). Its target is to build big yachts for very important people infact “Privilege Yard”, this is the name of the company, is going to project and build 8 ships: 2 of 85 metres (one of this maybe destinated to Pitt and Jolie, 4 125 metres and 2 160 metres. Abroad will be nine restaurants, five pools, seven lifts and three elicopters and flying boat platforms plus hangars, tenders, eight limousines, and a glass submarine for exploration. Pictures are from an Italian review (Yacht Design). I personally like these ships very much but I don’t know where I could leave my private jet…maybe I have to search something else..
    bendinelli
    p.s.: sorry for my english

Attached Files:

2. markorr

markorr New Member

Bendinelli?

Bendinelli? Do you work with Privilege yard?

3. westlawn5554X

westlawn5554X STUDENT

good looking expensive all-you-always-want luxury cruiser...

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.