Catamaran Design Data

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by navarch_hish, Jun 3, 2006.

1. navarch_hish

navarch_hish Junior Member

Hello there, i am a final year naval Architecture student doing my engineering.
    I am planning to do a 700 passenger catamaran, i suppose a speed of 40 to 50knots. I have to start from Zero, so if anyone could help me or give me some lead so that i can proceed from it, my project duration is 5 months, starting now.
    I will be really greatful if someone could send me few drawing of passenger catamaran, so that i can get some lead from it.It would be really helpful if i could get some drawings realted to General Arrangement and Midship Section

2. DaveB

DaveB Senior Member

Hey,

SNAME's recent two volume edition of Ship Design and Construction by Lamb has a good chapter on large passenger catamarans (linesplans and GA's included)

Cheers,

Dave

3. navarch_hish

navarch_hish Junior Member

Thank u so much for the information,

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.