Possible employment

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by bobsyachts, Jan 31, 2010.

1. bobsyachts

bobsyachts Project Management

I have been in the industry of yacht fairing now for nearly 20 years,travelled to most continents and faired the smallest and some of the largest yachts in the world.
    I have worked for most of the larger companies over the years, and had the pleasure to work with the best painters and fairers in the world.
    It's about time for me to go out on my own ,as I am fed up with constantly managing and running projects for other people.
    I just need the break to gain acceptance into the market as most projects will only look at companies with 10 years experience, even just to tender.
    I have a full CV with all the projects I have worked on to date,and I can amass a team of 25 GOOD men no problem.

Can anybody help?

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.