Canvas Shop/ Sail Loft

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by D.E.Clark, Dec 9, 2019.

1. D.E.Clark

D.E.Clark New Member

I sold my business 5 years ago located at Safe Harbors Wickford Cove Marina in RI 02852.
    The person I sold it to moved out of one of the best marinas on Narraganset Bay. The marina wants to have a full time shop to service it's customers. I started at the age of 21 and have made my living sewing boat tops,cushions and sails. Now back out of retirement at 65 and tasked to find a person that would take over this shop. I am willing to train and over see for the next few years a person or couple who would like to work on sail boats and power boats in a clean money making life style. Within 30 days of me hanging my sign back out I have booked over a 100k in jobs and they are ALL IN THE MARINA WHERE THE SHOP IS. This is a year round Business, I work on Sails and make new in the winter months.
    There is also the option to take over my boat with the shop a 1955 Hinckley Cutter 41' which is all ready for the Mystic Boat Show this June.

If you or know of someone looking for a great trade call and lets talk.

David E. Clark Canvasbacks
    65B Reynolds Street
    North Kingstown RI 02852
    401-871-4739

Radenpm9 likes this.
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.