Skiff Models

Discussion in 'Sailboats' started by Proportion, May 22, 2010.

1. Proportion

Proportion New Member

Hi i was wondering where i could get my hands on some skiff models. preferably 1 design models like a laser or a 29er.

the reason i want them is i want to try my hand at making a sailing game but my modeling skills are really poor. not to mention how hard it is to get like the design pics heh.

2. messabout

messabout Senior Member

If you have the ability to tie your shoes, then you can also build satisfactory models. Maybe not elaborate models but sufficient for some fun activity. Visit hobby shops and/or consult model boat magazines for kit sources.

3. Ike

Ike Senior Member

do you mean real models or virtual (computer) models?

4. Proportion

Proportion New Member

Virtual ones heh like a 3ds or obj file. ya that would be pretty low to ask to take someones actual model ship away from them.

5. Paul B

Paul B Previous Member

There has been a 3d model of a Laser posted on this board in the past. Do a search and you should find it.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.