Q about multihull

Discussion in 'Multihulls' started by GWEE, Nov 30, 2006.

1. GWEE

GWEE New Member

hello im new here and to boats, and i have many questions but ill keep this short.
    id like to know what is the advantage of a multihull over other type of boats. if you guys can link me to a site or something i can start from there.

thanks
    jamie

2. Crag Cay

Crag Cay Senior Member

Hi Jamie and welcome,

Brevity is something we all strive for, but in this case I think you may have over done it.

Are you talking about power or sail, and what sort of size have you in mind and what do you want to do with it, and is it on a lake or the ocean?

3. GWEE

GWEE New Member

thanks crag,

id like to make it a power boat not sure on the size yet, it will be in rivers and lakes. im the newbie of all newbies, but the advantage i have is i already know how to work with wood and fiberglass.
    but ill get lost on design and concept of th boat itself.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.