Stringer help - 19ft fleetcraft full restoration

Discussion in 'Boatbuilding' started by russell hawk, Jan 3, 2013.

1. russell hawk

russell hawk New Member

My name is russ I own a 19ft fleetcraft I was told the floor was solid but in fact it is a full restoration floor and stringers are out grinding and sand now transom will be getting done too my first time with a boat and also in doing this restoration so I need all the help I can get I read hours of forums watch videos and did web research . I learned a lot from everyboby that's y I joined I need to know the easiest way to get the right angle cuts on side stringers went through one piece wood don't want to go through any more.

2. philSweet

philSweet Senior Member

Welcome Russel. You ought to start your own thread on the subject. Probably best to go to either the Powerboats sub forum or the Boatbuilding subforum. It is easier to keep a long-running thread active in those places rather than in the general catchall Boat Design Forum. Good luck with your project.

3. Boat Design Net Moderator

Boat Design Net Moderator Moderator

< post split to new thread >

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.