Can someone help me?

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by Fuller, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Fuller

Fuller New Member

Hi All,
    I got married two years back. I work in private company since three years but I’m unable to fulfill my dream. Therefore, I want to start my own business but I don’t have any idea that what should I do and what should be my business. Seriously I need your advice, if you have any suggestion or advice then please let me know. Any advice would be much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance!

2. Landlubber

Landlubber Senior Member

I would suggest that you do anything at all that has nothing to do with boats.

3. AshleyMartin

AshleyMartin New Member

Hmmm! After the struggle of five years I taken a certified HLG (The Hawaiian Lomi Group) dealership and I’m earning well amount right now. There is no need of capital invest or having any business skills. You can get your dealership easily from http://www.lomimoney.com Hope this will fulfill your dream.
    Best of luck!

4. DavidJ

DavidJ Senior Member

This has to be another one of the spam things. Very shortly somebody else(probably the same guy) will post a response listing a bunch of random links.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.