boat restration software

Discussion in 'Software' started by okieman98, Nov 17, 2005.

1. okieman98

okieman98 New Member

Hi all new to the the form, was looking for some software for boat resto to keep track of cost and parts list vendors ect, we have rebuilt several speed boats. would like to be able to print out all the work and cost when done.to but with the finsh show boat. not sure if this is the right place to list this request but if not please link me to the area.

thanks to all
    feel free to email me with a link ect

2. DGreenwood

DGreenwood Senior Member

I can't imagine anything that would beat a spredsheet in this case. Something like Exel is plenty for what you are doing. Buy a tutorial...spend a weekend getting good with it and then think about what you want, info wise, at the end.Then layout the spreadsheets so that when you come to enter hours or materials it is easy.
    Furthur advise...don't keep track...it will be painful at the end. Ouch!

3. okieman98

okieman98 New Member

thanks i will look into that, i have ms office suit and forgot all about that program it one i never use... thanks alot...

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.