Calculation of the damaged stability of a pushboat 3150hp with Orca3D and Sea Hydro

Discussion in 'Stability' started by Rabah, May 5, 2016.

1. Rabah

Rabah Senior Member

Hello everyone,
    Plug in of Rhino - Orca3D, still has no function for unsinkability calculation. But I have had time to calculate unsinkability of a pushboat using full capacities of the program Orca3D applying successive approximations on the method of a reception of a liquid load.
    I shall not take particulars, only I shall acquaint final outputs. Thus you will see the comparative table in which published and outcomes of calculation too the events of a loads for the intact and damaged vessel, made on Russian program Sea Hydro.
    The explanatory text is shown and with translation in Russian.

Attached Files:

2. Rabah

Rabah Senior Member

Hi All,
    Those of you which are interested in details how I have made the unsinkability calculation of the pushboat 3150 hp with program Orca3D, with successive approximations on the method of the reception of a liquid load, can learn all this from explanatory files which I have added here in two versions - on English and in Russian.
    Те из вас, которые интересуются в деталях каким образом я сделал расчет непотопляемости толкача 3150 hp на программу Orca3D с последовательными приближениями по способу приема жидкого груза, могут узнать все это из объяснительных файлов которые здесь добавил в два варианта – на английском и на русском языке.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.