Calculating hull weight from materials and design parameters

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by JonathanCole, Jan 4, 2006.

1. Willallison

Willallison Senior Member

Hate to do it to you Rx - but I'd love a copy too!

2. SCUBAfiend

SCUBAfiend New Member

Not to simply jump on the badnwagon, but could I entice you to send your spreadsheet my direction as well?

:)

3. Chris Ostlind

Chris Ostlind Previous Member

Just post it

Why don't you just post the Excel file as an attachment right here on the bd.net pages and then everyone can see how it might work for their application?

If that's not to your liking, please include me on your mailing list for a copy. Thanks in advance for the privilege.

Chris Ostlind

4. rxcomposite

rxcomposite Senior Member

Design Spiral

:) I was afraid of that. It is something that is not user friendly at the moment so i have to rewrite it and make it simple. The simpler it becomes, the more complex the database searching becomes and i have to validate it.

Anyway, the simplified version is finished and will send it to whoever needs it, Send me a private e mail and include your e mail address. The original file is rather voluminous.

Check out also the Quick Cat Design I posted in "Marine engineering students wanted" thread by Jonathan Cole.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.