HullCAO - any experiences with support?

Discussion in 'Software' started by yago, Feb 27, 2005.

1. yago

yago __

I was quite interested in HullCAO, the price is right, and although it seems to have it's origin in modelling, it looks quite capable.

I tried to send several mails with questions before buying and never got an answer.

Now, the software locks to your hardware it seems, and I really would not like to sit there with a locked up machine because of some hardware problem and then send desperate support e-mails into a black hole for weeks on end...

Anybody has practical experiences with both the software and the support?

2. yago

yago __

... or, to put it differently: has anybody actually managed to register HullCAO? There is at least one vote for it in the first poll :)
    (I hav still no answer from them for my mails)

3. Wynand N

Wynand N Retired Steelboatbuilder

If they do not want to sell (contacting you) , imagine the aftersale service and backup...

4. yago

yago __

... looks nice though, a pity :(

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.