Cal 40' Interior Plans

Discussion in 'Sailboats' started by Paulo.AS, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Paulo.AS

Paulo.AS Junior Member

I'm a Westlawn Institute of Marine Design Student and woodworker. My mother-in-law owns a Cal 40' wich is about to undergo a major overhaul. However as this is a second-hand boat she doesn't have the original plans, and she bought it (or her) with its (hers) interior already modified. Even tough I've been on the hunt for some time now I have not been able to find any shred of useable information about the original interior layout. So I come to this forum asking for assistance. I will be in charge of the interior joynery work and I need any help available...

2. RHough

RHough Retro Dude

Here are some shots of a standard Cal 40 interior and a line drawing of the layout.

Attached Files:

3. Paulo.AS

Paulo.AS Junior Member

RHough,

Thanks for the photos! They're almost as good as the quote from Leonardo. The line drawing I already have tough. Nonetheless anything that I can get will be of great value.
    Again, many thanks!!!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.