Design Engineer needed

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by Neusefisher, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Neusefisher

Neusefisher New Member

I am working with one of my clients in Florida to identify a Design Engineer for their boat building operation. Our client has been in business for almost 50 years and continues to bring cutting edge yachts to market. Are you ready for the opportunity of a lifetime? Are you innovative, aggressive and ready for a challenge? If so, this may be the opportunity for you.

We are looking for the following qualifications:

BS Degree preferred
    3+ years of boat manufacturing experience required
    Experience designing and developing new fiberglass boat parts
    Ability to provide guidance to prototype department
    Ability to teach others in manufacturing processes
    Must have some quality control and process engineering exposure
    Must be proficient in Rhino 3d and Solidworks modeling software

Our client offers excellent compensation, benefits and a solid future with a growing company. Relocation assistance provided as well as 401k, paid holidays and two weeks vacation!

If you meet the above criteria and are interested in learning more about this great opportunity, please send your resume to Brandon Eatman at bjeatman@mrinewbern.com Also include an appropriate contact time and number in which you will be available to discuss your future aspirations.

2. ouwl

ouwl Junior Member

I acquaint with to use the 3 Ds of rhino, and start the design of be engaged in the boat from 2001

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.