1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

FREE! 31' Sea Ray Sedan Project FREE!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by drs3317, Jan 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drs3317

drs3317 New Member

I give up,

With so many other projects and a new baby last month, it is time realize I'll never get to the boat.

It is free to a good home and all you have to do is move it from my current location in western Maryland. She is a 1980 SeaRay 31' flybridge sedan. About 33' overall and 12' beam. Fiberglass hull without engines and interior. I had stripped the interior and removed the expired engines. I do have a set of 6.2 mercruisers I will sell with the boat or seperatly for $8,000. But the boat is free either way. It would cost about $300. to have her transported to the Baltimore area.

There is a soft spot in the forward keel,(fiberglass) that would need repaired but all the stringers are solid. This is a project and will take some time. I have all the interior parts stored in my basement and garage. It is all free but everything has to go at the same time.

If interested and would like to see more pictures, contact me at
    WCSD211@wmconnect.com
    Danny

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 28, 2006
  2. drs3317

drs3317 New Member

img]scan0003.jpg[/img]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 1, 2006
  3. marshmat

marshmat Senior Member

Dammit, if I could afford the shipping I'd take it! But it'd cost me a few grand just to get the poor girl up here... then Customs, who have taken to holding up just about everything lately.... then repairs, improvements, the $65,000 turbodiesels I have my eye on.... Wish I could, Danny, but I'll be on the lookout for anyone who wants it.

4. drs3317

drs3317 New Member

Thanks for all the interest. She is still available and FREE. Your only cost is transporting her to your location. Also many have asked about the wiring, and all the wiring is still in place. The fuel tanks are still installed and empty. The head with vacum flush is still in place. What has been removed is the engines, carpet, and most all cabinets and doors. I have all those items stored and will go with the boat. Except the engines. But I do have a pair available if someone would be interested in them. If you want to talk to me directly, you can reach me usually any time at 301-988-8603.

Thanks again to all,
    Danny

5. Prater

Prater Junior Member

Sending an email

6. seadogs20

seadogs20 Junior Member

yeharrrrrr, I want it, and will pay for it to be shipped, you can email me on seadogs@dodo.com.au

7. drs3317

drs3317 New Member

Still available. I'll send you some more pictures per your request

8. yipster

yipster designer

to far from home and allready got one but thats a really nice boat up for a whistle :!: :) :confused: :eek: :mad: :rolleyes: :cool: :p ;) :p :D :?: :eek: :idea: :(

9. jimslade

jimslade Senior Member

is it still available

10. mikebhunt

mikebhunt New Member

About the boat

Is this boat still available? I am new to this but would like to have a project like this one. if it is still yours will you send me the other pictures and an idea of how much it would cost to transport it. I live near Columbia, South Carolina. Thank you. My email address is mikebhunt@yahoo.com.
    Mike

11. drs3317

drs3317 New Member

Boat is GONE! Has found new owner.
    Thanks to all.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.