Caculating data from inclining test

Discussion in 'Software' started by toda, Aug 23, 2008.

1. toda

toda Junior Member

Hi all
    After we have all figures from inclining test. How could we do calculating with them for getting exactly data for the ship like CG,VG,Diplacement...? Do you know any software or caculating table about that.Could you please give me some advices about calculate these data. Thanks forward.
    Toda

2. Fiko

Fiko New Member

try this one

Attached Files:

3. toda

toda Junior Member

Thank you very much for your file Fiko. I will see it and if some problem occurs i will ask you again. I hope you won't refuse my question.

4. toda

toda Junior Member

Dear Fiko
    I have seen your file, but some data from it. I still don't understand.
    1. On Result tab you wrote T Ap=2.609m and T Fp=0.85m but on Light ship tab you had Draft at AP=2.85m and Draft at FP=1.35m?
    2.You used 2 pendulums of course they had different deviation on inclining test why you didn't use tolerance between their differ?
    Awaiting for your answer. Thank you very much

5. Fiko

Fiko New Member

Dear Toda
    1. Sorry Tod, I use other ship to calculate, but it’s should same number. (This my file few years ago, and I don’t check it up again). :)
    After u get u T AP and T Fp, u can run ur model in Hydromax ( I use it) in specification condition and copy result to lightship tab (C4-c29)

2. I use 1 pendulum, and that number have not deviation, it’s only example to find range of deviation, in real inclining test that number should be not same :) .its said range between 5.24 until 21.25,u must in this range if u use length of pendulum and distance like my file.( min 1 deg- max 4 deg)u can change it and it’s chance range automatically.

Thanks.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.