Bye Bye 2009 "annus horribillis"

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Manie B, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Meanz Beanz

Meanz Beanz Boom Doom Gloom Boom

Well I figured we where time warping around wid da years so we might as well go in style! Rocky Horror... midnight session... dressed up freaks... flying toast...news papers on heads... water pistols for rain... rice... da werks. It was the first interactive movie I ever saw... & I forget how many times!

2. masalai

masalai masalai

3. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Rocky horror,--what a load of winkers, they would come in the pub on Saturdays all dressed up like --like idiots in stocking Oh god Manie what were you thinking.

All those bars I was going to take you to, Now I got to remake a list, we can cater for all types, Ille wait for you outside.

You didnt --did'nt dress up in stocking and suspenders did you.

Oh god I dont wanna know.

But never mind Manie I can straighten you out and get those feelings out of you. Just to make it interesting how long do you think it will take to get a girl friend over here. 1, 5, or 10 minutes.

I suppose its obvious really 1 minute would be pushing it a bit and ten minutes is far too long, so it has to be 5.

My mate got one just walking out of the ship yard after landing In Thailand for the first time on his yacht. I told him what would happen but he just laughed at me as being ridiculous, he only walked down the road for some food and came back with a 19 year old --12 months later he married her, her was 54.

She was fabulous, smart and very attractive ,not a money grabber and eventually ran his company for him . He would still be with her if he had'nt been such a prick. Thank god she had the brains to stay away from him no matter how hard he pleads for her to return. You dont know what you got till its gone.

4. Wynand N

Wynand N Retired Steelboatbuilder

and now it all adds up Frosty.:eek:

The other day when Manie showed me his catamaran under construction in his garage, I caught a discreet glimpse of a garter belt, fishnets and a minuscle G string in one of his cupboards where he stock his resins....and thought to myself he must be a stud having those around in the workshop:D

But whow, Manie Frankenfurter:p :p I would give my left ball to see him all dressed up for the timewarp:D :D

5. Manie B

Manie B Senior Member

NO NO NO

I definately didn't dress up

gawd can you imagine a short stocky hairy caucasian:D (hairy like Robin Williams) dressed up in a garter - jeeeez no

Frosty i am farket in the head but "Dicks" ok - he is still my "best" friend

i just enjoyed the vibe - lots of gripping and groping -
    now you see i'm a perv as well :D :D :D

and as for Wynand i'm on my way then i will deal with him :D :D strap him to that famooos rudder and give him lashes

whats the bet i can "get organised" in 4 minutes :D
    dont be fooled by my classic good looks :D and my "adonis" 5'7" body :D i am every mothers worst nightmare :D the mothers sometimes got nailed first :p

you must watch this song - its funny - dont worry no nudity or **** - i know that you guys are still too young for naughty stuff - this will give a hilarious "twist" to the rockey era - adolessence at its best

http://www.tastelikepizza.com/index.php?itemid=12726#go-content

and dont worry i know what "female" trouble looks like :p :p been there also:(

farkit gettin old - caused soo much **** over sooo long
    maybe franken furter and his buddy the devil gonna git me

BUT before they get me - sail to Frosty's pub :idea:

i want 2 - that one one stuff is for whooosys :D :D

Attached Files:

• 2.gif
      2.gif
      File size:
      32.7 KB
      Views:
  6. Wynand N

Wynand N Retired Steelboatbuilder

Manie, that sounds very kinky and I look forward to receiving them....you are going to wear your garters, aren't you:?: :D :D :D

7. Manie B

Manie B Senior Member

emerson lake and palmer = fanfare for the common man

welcome to the show
    the show that never ends
    come alive
    come alive

ok ya all

hear ye - hear ye
    ding dong ding dong
    tis 5 o'clock on this glorious friday
    and aaaalll's wellll

the last working day of the year
    the frikken building industry has shut down

sit back - have a beer and terrorize the neighbours

smoke on the water - fire in the sky :D :D

maybe its good to be this age
    we had good music :D :D :D

8. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Mannie those are distorted pictures and I am very worried about you. Well not really i dont give a fck , but picture number on is the one I would like you to pay attention to.

9. Butch .H

Butch .H Senior Member

Well well well Friday17h18 and Chivas is in trouble but luckily Jack is around to back him up.Going to fix boat and smack Chivas and Jack around for a few weeks:D :D

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      1.4 MB
      Views:
  10. Manie B

Manie B Senior Member

he he

hi Frosty

how did you figure that one out :D :D :D

Attached Files:

• 4.gif
      4.gif
      File size:
      23.8 KB
      Views:
    • 9.gif
      9.gif
      File size:
      22 KB
      Views:
    • 23.gif
      23.gif
      File size:
      52.6 KB
      Views:
    • 28.gif
      28.gif
      File size:
      27.8 KB
      Views:
  11. Manie B

Manie B Senior Member

Jeez Butch

have you also clocked out !!

frikken great man

lets go and stuff Wynand around

ready any time SOOOON - hurry up you late already :D

then me MUST go and moon the old farts at that nose in the air frikken yacht club of yours "D'urban" where all the "English" gentlemen still wear a jacket and cravat for high tea in the sweltering afternoon heat
    we can also drink frikkken Gin and Tonic - without lemon and a tin cup - **** can you picture the look on their faces

they cant sail anyway because the boats are permanently moored to the umbilical (water electricity TV and more ****) without which they cant survive

are you still thinking of coming inland??

fark this is great man
    Fanie is just down the road anyway

Attached Files:

• 7.gif
      7.gif
      File size:
      60 KB
      Views:
  12. Manie B

Manie B Senior Member

BTW

whats in the medicine packet
    if it is sanity tablets you might as well bring them along as well - everything helps

you dont need doom :D :D :D :D

13. Butch .H

Butch .H Senior Member

"whats in the medicine packet" Pille vir die onheil. Bandages parrafine gause I burned my self with peroxide.Last working day on Monday.One last payment certificate for my contractor then boat and booze I am up your way soon.I will pop in and drop off some Chivas.I must have gotten a case of the stuff from my contractors:D

14. masalai

masalai masalai

hello Manie, my naam is pieter serfontein kuier hier by die ou pal van ons hier in brisbane op kersdag ons het n lekker ete gehad hierhoop dat julle ook n lekker hetdaar in SA groetnis van n nat brisbane

15. masalai

masalai masalai

Here is a message in africaans from a friend visiting us in Brisbane - when are you saffa slowcoaches going to arrive?

hello Manie ek's pieter kuier hier by die ou pal van ons op kersdag, hoe gaan dit verder met julle hoop dat die krieket more weer n goeie spel sal wees om die windgat aussie te laat verloor geniet die dag verder tot later Pieter

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.