Buy your boat today!

Discussion in 'Boatbuilding' started by apex1, Dec 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoytedow

hoytedow Carbon Based Life Form

Well, I'm feeling Bore-neo-ed, so now I hit the neg reps.

2. hoytedow

Neg rep points. Ha! Just a way of showing approval/disapproval. Just try to get along.

You can take all my points for all I care. I can't spend them anyway. Never trash someone on his own thread. If you want to trash someone start your own thread instead of polluting his. Stalker.

3. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

I see your English hasnt improved much and niether has your manners or your horrendous German condescending ( look it up) atitude.

No one is going to buy a boat from you . Buying a boat like that would need
    daily communication with the builder, that would unfortunately be you? in your dreams.

You are a horrible person Apex.

No one says things like that, for no reason, no matter how clever you think you are, ever.

Im going to write to the forum administrator, that is too much for me.

1 person likes this.
  4. SamSam

SamSam Senior Member

Mustafa Umut Sarac had a Mother Of All Meltdowns. An internet classic. It was funny in a very crude way.

It started out

and then went from there. He got banned from boat forums he wasn't even a member of.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/boatdesign/message/33834

Two days later he started a thread on this forum...

http://www.boatdesign.net/forums/boat-design/118-cms-record-breaking-sailboat-freeship-8192.html

5. WickedGood

WickedGood Guest

Sarac??

Isnt that a Beer from New York?

[​IMG]

6. mark775

mark775 Guest

Frosty has felt slighted and seeks revenge. SamSam, I don't know what your motivation is, but you stalked this Mustafa guy to another forum and felt obligated to announce his tirade to strangers. Now you are comparing him to Richard because he snapped at a rude and uncalled for attack? You aholes should leave it alone. Richard has a temper, sure, and doesn't suffer ignorance well (he has put me in my place, to be sure!)
    Jeez! - it is not my job to hop around the forum defending people that are being attacked but don't you drive someone of Richard's skill-set away! Damn you, damn yourselves, as you really look petty for these antics.
    I'll respect a man who stands tall and says his mind in no uncertain terms before a weasel lying in wait for the opportunity to pile on...

7. SamSam

SamSam Senior Member

Yes, when Mustafa started posting here after the tirade on the other forum, I informed people on this forum about it and what a massive troll he was.

What Mustafa said was crude and ugly. Although Apex didn't go into such detail, crude and ugly still applies.

And now you stick your nose in where it's none of your ******* business, and defend it.

As far as driving skill sets away, I don't know if it's worth while putting up with crusty, obnoxious personalities such as yours and his to receive what information either one of you have to offer. There's other people and other forums where the same information can be gathered. I think this forum would be better off without both of you, as it is.

1 person likes this.
  8. hoytedow

What he said.

9. CatBuilder

CatBuilder Previous Member

Mark, we don't always agree...

This time, I agree with you that people should go easy on Richard.

The man's very generous with his time and helping people. People can at the thread about the charter boats he put up if they have doubts as to his generosity.

People who are put off by him should first, learn German culture and second, see that he a perfectionist in what he does. His boats have got to be some of the best quality in the world. He doesn't accept low standards anywhere, even on this forum and that is a positive thing. His input is very valuable here and you can count on him for concise, correct answers to questions.

Well, just look at his rep points... 'nuff said.

This is not a post "against" anyone who disagrees with Richard, but just trying to point out that he is a net positive for the forum. SamSam has helped me out tremendously as has Sabahcat. They are just as valuable here as Richard (yes, they are - both have helped me, a new guy out).

My main point is, just understand Richard's culture. Germans are precise people who talk in a very direct way compared to much of the rest of the world. They don't sugar coat things or put any fancy fluff on. If something is true, they will say it and also correct you if they think you are wrong. They work hard and expect their products to be close to perfect. Just keep that in mind when you read Richard's posts and you'll understand his posts better without getting angry.

If you like traveling to other lands or traveling in boats, it's good practice! :D

Granted, you all have some history arguing, but you could all probably turn a new leaf and start fresh.

Well, hope everybody gets along!

1 person likes this.
  10. sabahcat

sabahcat Senior Member

Can you please point to this?

11. sabahcat

sabahcat Senior Member

apex1
    Rep: 1428 Posts: 6,566........Thats 21.5%

sabahcat
    Rep: 157 Posts: 369.............Thats 43%

Obviously people here find my posts and or posting style more beneficial than the "angry one's"

'Nuff said.

12. hoytedow

What he said.

13. hoytedow

Well I am one of the least worthy members here yet my ratio is 54.8% so what are you trying to prove?

Popularity means nothing. Character means everything.

14. CatBuilder

CatBuilder Previous Member

Hey! Don't sell yourself short! :D

I guess you missed spirit of my post, Sabahcat...

15. mark775

mark775 Guest

I made my point. Richard can take care of himself. SamSam, you're an idiot. You tell me it's "none of my...business", yet you are the agitator dragging stuff from another thread! Your wanton abuse is very much my business, as it is all of ours - you should stick to boats. Cat, thanks for being honest here in your opinion. NoSabes, STFU - You are vindictive, petty and sorely mistaken in your conclusion.

1 person likes this.
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.