Buy your boat today!

Discussion in 'Boatbuilding' started by apex1, Dec 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sabahcat

sabahcat Senior Member

Threats now?

2. mark775

mark775 Guest

Why do you do this? No sabes? Why does every damned catamaran have to have "cat" in its name?

3. hoytedow

hoytedow Carbon Based Life Form

Sorry for the loss of your mother. No threat. You all need to learn how to get along, including me. No points this time but quit the attacks or there will be.

4. CatBuilder

CatBuilder Previous Member

It signifies exactly what our project is, so our posts make sense. Works better than (insert first name)775.

5. sabahcat

sabahcat Senior Member

I expect you are directing this comment to richard as well?
    After all he is the one who insists on calling me and others, dumb nickel, retard and told me to **** my mother

Then there was this list of abuse
    http://www.boatdesign.net/forums/boat-design/minimum-passagemaker-cruiser-34861-19.html#post421317

I am quite happy to stop giving it back, but I think you will have to get richard to mend his evil ways first.;)

6. sabahcat

sabahcat Senior Member

Do what?
    Stand up to a repeat abuser?
    Stand up to someone who tells me to **** my mother?

I dont know, I suppose I was never the sort of guy to kowtow to the schoolyard bully and I aint about to start here.

No idea?

Actually if you click on my avatar you will see the name on the boat is breathless.
    Sabahcat is in relation to the native felines of Borneo, in both Sarawak and Sabah which I admire, especially the clouded leopard.
    I suppose I could have used Kuching Cat or Sarawak Cat as a screen name, but you probably would have jumped to the same incorrect conclusion.

7. apex1

apex1 Guest

What are you trying to prove here? That you are completely unable to read and comprehend, or that you are just here for a fight?

You must not prove that, we know it already!

Just one click and you can clearly see that I never was talking about my boats!
    http://www.boatdesign.net/forums/boat-building/buy-your-boat-today-35886.html#post427640

8. mark775

mark775 Guest

I don't know AND DON"T CARE what you feel Richard has done to you. What I just saw, ON HIS THREAD, was YOU with unsolicited abuse. Any moral authority you felt you may have had, you disposed of.
    Whoever, was it Catbuilder, my name is Mark. I'm not trying to be clever with it. I'm also not going through the F'ing dictionary looking up everything beginning in "cat". "Honey, let's name it "FatCat", then put a decal of Garfield on the side - That'll be cute!" Reach a midlife crisis, name the next one "Wildcat", maybe put a couple of decals of scratches on it. Build a fast one, name it "Thundercat". If you people really wanted to show your stuff, you would build a catamaran yet more hidious than the last and name it "Catbox."
    Listen, the dude was telling you that the timing was right to buy a boat. I misunderstood too, and thought HE was discounting a boat. No, out of generosity, he offered help to anyone who thought they might buy a boat - and you jumped him. I don't like you either, ya ahole, so are you going to do an Ostlind on me?

9. hoytedow

I don't like the abusive language coming from you or Richard, or anyone else for that matter. I am no saint but this is way too antagonistic for people who share common interests. Maybe I will just leave the forum all together and let you both fight it out. You both pour salt in each others' wounds and ruin this place for the rest of us.

10. fg1inc

fg1inc Guest

Jeez, i thought this forum was about boats! And that's the reason we're here, isn't it?
    Some of you may not like the way knowlege is delivered, but when someone like Richard cares enough to deliver that knowlege (and i believe he knows a hell of of alot more than most, and certainly builds a hell of alot better product than most), can't we just ignore the method of delivery and appreciate the knowlege imparted?

1 person likes this.
  11. hoytedow

Amen.

12. sabahcat

sabahcat Senior Member

Well at least we know you have a totally biased view and arent prepared to acknowledge your "Buddy" has a problem
    Care to point it out?
    Was it where I said "**** your (dead) mother?
    Or where I called him a dumb nickel"
    oh wait.......................that was richard :rolleyes:

Comprehension not your strong suit
    or has the red haze come down and you just feel the need to continue with your rant?
    I explained the name here.........not clear enough for you?
    Better look out
    You'll get called retard and dumb nickel by the forum bully:p

Oh dear, such abuse and so close to xmas as well:rolleyes:

I dont know am I?
    Perhaps you could explain what it is and while you are at it explain what this is?

13. sabahcat

sabahcat Senior Member

Clear as mud :p

14. sabahcat

sabahcat Senior Member

Imparted knowledge loses its lustre when it is delivered with a potty mouth and a liberal dose of abuse and belittlement.

The teacher has a problem.

Anyway
    Not wanting to continue the discussion, if you guys want to continue springing to the defence of the schoolyard bully that's fine
    Just dont expect me to happily accept his repeated abuse and belittlement without giving him a kick in the nuts when he does so.

15. fg1inc

fg1inc Guest

Understood. Your prerogative.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.