Building Pontoon Complete Plan

Discussion in 'Boatbuilding' started by Omarh4, Aug 25, 2002.

1. Omarh4

Omarh4 New Member

Hi,
    This is my first time for me here. I was searching the whole net for pnotoon building plans, and all what I found is no more than assembling pre-made pontoon components. It will end up paying around $2,000 to have just the basic kit components.
    Can anyone please help me how to get a pontoon complete project plan with useful tips that will keep the whole project cost as low as possible? Thank you all so much.

Regards,
    Omar

2. Guest

Guest Guest

pontoon plans

Clark Craft has deck boat plans for fifteen bucks. If your looking at fabbing from aluminum better buy a good MIG welder. Pulse MIG is best (3K + investment).

There are plenty of plans out there for wood / fiberglass pontoon and house boats use the key word catamaran in your searches