Change...

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Sean Herron, Dec 31, 2008.

1. Sean Herron

Sean Herron Senior Member

Hello...

In all truth - have a happy new year - for many reasons I will be happy to see this one sink like a - ah - well - like a Bayliner that was not winterized...:)

High's and Lows - best to let this one go...

Cheers folks - have one or two for me - all the best - all around...

Change is a foot - and I have too...:)

SH.

2. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

Eh S,
    Your music is a bit heavy for me eh. I'm into lighter stuff like rock and heavy rock, you know, alternative stuff.

I was always wondering, does the queen need saving ? And why ? The king a maniac :D

Anyway, I'm sure 2009 is going to be better, looking foreward to lots of synycal stuff from you. We cannot only be positive all the time, it's the other side that reminds us where the line is.

I was sailing this week. When I felt the tug of the rope in my hand I got reminded why we go through all the crap we do.... it's for those small moments. Now lets just get them closer and more frequent.

Mind you, not enough females eh :)

3. masalai

masalai masalai

So where does Manie find all his "crew" - he must have contacts you hav'nt found yet?

4. PAR

PAR Yacht Designer/Builder

Change: the most essential element of all existence.

Without it, the dinosaurs would still be here (exceptions noted Fanie).

5. masalai

masalai masalai

Change? all prices are $4.99 or $9.99 or $19.99 or $49.99 and so on and cents are not made any more here, neither are 2c pieces and 5c pieces are getting scarce.... so when do we get change?

The other change is not good either, - - less food grown, less drinking water available, less opportunity for paid work - - - - I think another case of plonk is needed... this spend now sell for more later (at a higher price) sounds like a good idea....

6. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

You get change when you work in a job of course, then it's all you get ;) In your case Mas, however, I'm not too sure :D

In the 'other' case of change it's a matter of other things becomming more valuable while money becomes less valuable.

Did we become too attached to money ? All you can do is spend it one way or another but not much else. Find another way to get what you want...

7. masalai

masalai masalai

Money is a terminal commodity - one can use it only once, unless you are registered as a bank, then you get to use it 30, 40, or even 500 times... :p:p:p:p:D

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.