Building a pitching deck on a 16 ft. V-hull Questions?

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by cwen, Dec 17, 2005.

1. cwen

cwen New Member

Hello all. I am buying a small boat in the next month or so, a small 16 ft. v-hull. It is a modest boat with a foot controlled TM. There are no seat that run from one side to side, just pedestal seats. I want to build a small deck in the fron to make pitching easier. Any ideas on how?

2. Gilbert

Gilbert Senior Member

explanation please

Hi,
    I believe you are going to have to try again to explain what you are asking. There may be someone on here that could figure it out.... but I've been around boats all my life and I'm afraid I have to say I haven't a clue what you want to know or what you are describing either for that matter. I do understand pedestal seats and 16' v but that's about it for me. I'm sure you will get a helpful response if you can explain it well enough.
    Best wishes.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.