Build it Cool.Tiltable,Retractable.

Discussion in 'Outboards' started by tom kane, Jan 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grey Ghost

Grey Ghost Senior Member

2. tom kane

tom kane Senior Member

Thank`s Grey Ghost I have been tying SuperAntySpyware I will try anything it can not make things any worse.Every web site want`s me to download and up date everything on the computer.

3. tom kane

tom kane Senior Member

I have uninstalled firefox temporarily and using Explorer all seems OK and no rubbish at present thank`s for tips.

4. myark

myark Senior Member

Hi Tom

I would be great if there was a automatic jack plate for smaller out boards and are amassed none are on the market as imagine having an outboard similar system to your pivotal drive lifting system that lifts automatically when senses the ground .
    It’s easy to design like you say and be a good market if no one has done this before as I can make cheap as chips in China, but surly there must be something on the market already?
    With the Myark folding trailer barges it’s always a problem losing power in shallow water especially when wanted to steer from inside the vehicle and need to go out site to tilt the motors when driving in shallow water.

5. myark

myark Senior Member

Rep: 452 Posts: 1,342
    I removed this post because I told the mod I would behave myself. It is Christmas after all.

White pointer
    Please behave your self like you said you would and stop your defamation.
    Thank you

6. whitepointer23

whitepointer23 Previous Member

I was not having a go at you at all. I read your post and clicked on your picture. Straight after that advertising spam took over my screen. I don't know how that sort of thing happens and I asked tom if he had clicked on you post too. While you know what I think of your pompous over the top behavior I honestly was not having a go at you. Tom refused to answer so I don't know if he clicked on it or not. Everything is not about you. Anyway wherever the spam came from it's gone again now. Grow up a bit and stop crying like a little girl .

7. myark

myark Senior Member

:rolleyes:
    There you go again with your bulling and degrading comments ,

Just behave your self like you told the mod below and I will be happy with that.
    :)

"I removed this post because I told the mod I would behave myself. It is Christmas after all" .

8. whitepointer23

What do you expect when you whine about everything. I was interested in your barge post thats why I looked at it. Now which adress do you want the tissues sent to . I bought you the soft ones with little fairys on them.;)

9. myark

myark Senior Member

:rolleyes:
    Creepy

10. whitepointer23

Thanks mate. Have a great night.

11. myark

myark Senior Member

That's OK, just behave your self and stop been a bully
    Cheers

12. Boat Design Net Moderator

Boat Design Net Moderator Moderator

It appears that this thread has gotten really side tracked so in an effort to try and keep the forums more positive and away from the jab, counter jab, counter-counter jab ad infinitum, the thread is being closed at this point. It would be better to direct that type of thing to some other site or facebook. If one find's another member's posts continually causing more annoyance to them than interest, please click the username and "add to ignore list". Let's try and keep the forum threads more positive and enjoyable for everyone to read. Thanks.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.