Buccaneer 24 Builders Forum

Discussion in 'Multihulls' started by oldsailor7, Jul 22, 2009.

1. freddyj

freddyj Senior Member

I would love to buy it from you and haul it to Croatia, where I have a home on a small island.

2. fgiccu

fgiccu Junior Member

Hi. Thanks for getting in touch. I have hopefully managed to sell it. New buyer picking it up at the beginning of May. If the sale falls through, I’ll get back in touch. Regards, Fraser

3. fgiccu

fgiccu Junior Member

4. Jimmy Banks

Jimmy Banks New Member

Hi Bruce, I am the new owner of that Bucc 24, I see from this thread that you have a mountain of knowledge regarding this design. I should get delivery of my boat in the next couple of weeks after which I am sure I will have a lot of questions.I can’t wait!

redreuben likes this.

5. bruceb

bruceb Senior Member

congrats Jimmy on your purchase. I am not on here as often as I used to be but I will try to answer any questions, and there are several others here that I expect will help too. I was racing against my old one two weeks ago and he beat me- it still is sailing fast ;).
    Bruce

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.