BSOmeter's

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Zed, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zed

Zed Senior Member

The trouble is...

"ur either fur us or agin us"

2. Zed

Zed Senior Member

:rolleyes: jeezus.... I mean.... jeezus... what an attitude to a complex situation.

OK petals, its not your fault, it will be all OK, there are no more nasties in the cupboard... here have another line of coke and enjoy the party. :p

3. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

It doesn't have to be that way. But there's no doubt you've lined up agin; you seem to find American culpability everywhere you look. I doubt there's any financial problem of any sort, in any country in the world, that you wouldn't blame on us somehow.

4. Zed

Zed Senior Member

Again ******** Troy...

YOU HAVE COMPREHENSION TROUBLES IF THAT IS WHAT YOU THINK!

Christ you deal with things in simple way! You run the worlds reserve and you impact almost every corner of the world to one degree or another. Its a great privilege and a great responsibility. If you act irresponsibility with it as you provably have then you share culpability for the results to one degree or another. To deny that is just plain ignorant... You can also blame Japan for much of the damage done globally, they played a not inconsiderable role and so it goes down the chain with most governments reacting in away that helped the situation get worse.

You seem to think that the US is not culpable for anything...

Look at that last statement, classic binary thinking! Our fault, not our fault.... maybe, just maybe its a little more complex than that! Are you responsible for all that burned... no, where you there chucking petrol on the fire... yes!

5. masalai

masalai masalai

Troy, get a life - They (Greece) may have been somewhat culpable and generally incompetent, and still are - but just last week, the core money managers based in NY were only trying to offset their risk exposure in Greece in to China and the response of the Chinese needs no guessing (can't remember either Goldman of JPM - likely the former) - - I may have some difficulty with short term memory loss, but stupidity seems bold, strong and healthily growing in USA... Your claim to extensive professional experience in global markets - somehow that is not validated by displayed understanding...

1) The global strength of USA was derived from and enhanced by its privileged position as having the global reserve currency and that many commodities and other "products" were described and valued in US$ - - That gives ENORMOUS POWER...

2) The obligations and responsibility of that power have largely been abused and dishonoured by USA based players associated with the FED, particularly during recent times...

3) The core of money control and structures in NY, (global HQ for much that happens in the world in economic and many other terms), is totally corrupt, owns the politicians, and consequently is "above and beyond the reach of the laws of any land...

4) The USA FED has never been audited, EVER, and straight faced, Bernankie has told congressional hearings - "NOPE, YOU nor ANYONE ELSE will not have access where we do not want an inspection"... THAT IS INSANE CRAP....

6. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

I agree.. It was Rush's explanation for their behavior I was laughing at and comparing with Zed's reasoning, not the conduct itself.

7. Zed

Zed Senior Member

You know you can't blame them for being so under educated that they can sit in a pile and laugh at you for pointing out the pile. Pity is more the thing to do... :p :rolleyes:

Makes me so happy I don't live in the same hemisphere, let alone country!

8. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

I've never claimed we're responsible for nothing that happens. I simply take exception to your simpleminded belief that we're partially or wholly responsible for everything that happens.

Show me where and how we caused the problems Greece is having. Go ahead: explain to me in detail how it's our fault. Some vague nonsense about us being responsible for the general atmosphere that somehow let it happen ain't gonna cut it, son.

9. hoytedow

hoytedow Carbon Based Life Form

Goodnight. I am tired.

10. Zed

Zed Senior Member

What so we can do this "fur us or agin us" rednecked ******** again?

11. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

No....we've settled that one very nicely, thank you. You're so agin us you can't even think straight.

Apparently you believe the US is omnipresent and all-powerful, and therefore must ultimately be to blame every time some 2-bit country sticks its head up its financial arse. You're inflating our power and influence, and downplaying the fact that countries, like individuals, are responsible for their own actions. You sound like a Southern Baptist preacher at a tent revival meeting, carrying on about how the Devil sneaks into our lives and leads us into sin.

I'm sorry; saying "the Devil made me do it" is a cop-out. The Devil (otherwise known as the US) isn't responsible when you're a country that self-destructs financially; it's your own shortsightedness, stupidity, greed and corruption that does you in.

12. Leo Lazauskas

Leo Lazauskas Senior Member

They now use Americanski Microsoft Excel spreadsheets to do their financial predictions.
    QED.

13. Zed

Zed Senior Member

Listen to yourself Troy... then go read what I actually said. You are a troll and a piss poor one at that.

14. hoytedow

hoytedow Carbon Based Life Form

Let me briefly interrupt this discussion to thank the people of Australia for opening their ports and homes to America when the Japanese siezed the Phillipines in 1941. We shared great trials and tribulations during that time(and at least 4 wars) and I have never thought of the Australians as anything other than brothers(and sisters). General MacArthur would have had a very hard time indeed running his part of the war without Australia's monumental involvement, as Australia's leaders would have had a hard time indeed running their part of the war without American involvement. We really are in this together, don't you see? Slinging crap back and forth just delays us from taking corrective action from whichever perspective we are facing this crisi. A house divided cannot stand so let us unite, shake hands and patch the fiasco, starting with punishing the crooks(and they aren't only Americans).

Best regards,

15. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

A troll is a person who stirs up baseless !@#$ on the internet, not the one who objects to them doing so. When you stop pushing the irrational claim that the United States is partially or wholly responsible for every single financial and economic problem in the world, I'll stop calling you on it.

I'm still waiting for specific evidence that the US is responsible for Greece's financial woes, and you aren't even trying to provide any. You just keep making sweeping generalized statements about the US instead.

I'm tired of answering the same old bs; you're repeating yourself. Come up with something worth responding to, or you can claim you 'won' because you bored me to the point that I stopped reading your posts.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.