NEWBY's Cheapest Easiest Boat

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Fanie, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

This is the cheapest easiest electrical propelled boat you can build.

If the wiring is too complicated for you then you can always row it too (by hand)

If you want a paddle boat then replace the chair with a bicycle.

If you're looking for the cheapest easiest sail boat then take the umbrella. Sure it works.

Please don't ask again.

No, thank YOU.

Attached Files:

2. apex1

apex1 Guest

genious......................................................................................
    why does nobody ask me to build such a yacht? I could do it under .... say... at least ähhh... some ahh.. let me first calculate the study plans!

3. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

You were gonna say an hour... ?

4. masalai

masalai masalai

What about an inner-tube? from a truck or larger car... - just borrow it... :D:D:D:D permanently? if it works... or a plank and re-invent the long-board style of surfing...

5. apex1

apex1 Guest

Depends on the NA involved, some need 3 month for a rough proposal of displacement, others have finished hull lines, wiring, plumbing, el. diagrams in the same time.
    But I reckon, if done in wood Epoxy, light scantlings, can bus instead of heavy wiring, and without excessive tank testing, we could deliver the first vessel within the next 1 - 2 hrs, and naturally a bit above our competitors prices.:D

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.