Sportz 16- Bowdidge Marine Designs

Discussion in 'Sailboats' started by Mark Bowdidge, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Mark Bowdidge

Mark Bowdidge Mark Bowdidge (ARINA)

G'day Everyone,
    Just thought I'd post one of our new designs up on the forum.
    The Sportz 16 brief was for a fast and thrilling strip plank racing yacht with excellent performance high on the priority list and a competitive racer without breaking the budget. The result is an attractive, easily to handle, 'club racer' or exciting weekend day sailor.

At present we have a few of these being built, so I'll post a few pictures of clients building the design.

Looking forward to any comments or questions and even open discussions and opinions.
    Looking forward to hearing your say :)

Regards
    Mark Bowdidge (ARINA)

Attached Files:

2. Mark Bowdidge

Morgan Evans building his Sportz 16

G'day Everyone,
    Morgan has sent a few pictures of his Sportz 16 being built. Spoke to him this morning and he's hoping to have the boat planked fully today.

If you visit our website, you'll find more information and build pictures.
    Looking forward to hearing your replies and or any discussions relating to the Sportz 16

Regards
    Mark Bowdidge (ARINA)

Attached Files:

3. Doug Lord

Doug Lord Guest

Welcome to boatdesign.net,Martin! Looking forward to following progress on the 16. You've got some very interesting designs on your website.

4. Mark Bowdidge

Thank's Doug,
    yes, as more progress pictures come, I'll post a few here.
    regards
    Mark

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.