Marine field publications

Discussion in 'Boatbuilding' started by Scott Carter, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Scott Carter

Scott Carter Senior Member

Hi folks,
    Does anybody have a stack of boat design/build magazines they can't bear to throw away but don't need or read anymore? I've recently begun receiving Professional Boatbuilder Magazine and I wish I had all of the printed back issues. They are really good reads. But at $12 each there's no way I can buy them back to 1990. The e-version pdfs are good for reference, but the convenience of having the paper version makes it highly likely to get read. Wooden Boat Magazine is another favorite of mine, but same story. I'm sure there are many others out there that I don't know about but would love to learn from (always learning). I'd be happy to pay postage to give anyone's collection (stack, heap, pile, box, etc.) a new and grateful home.
    Thanks,
    Scott
    p.s. Please e-mail me at scottthomascarter@gmail.com if you'd like to help. I'm primarily looking for publications on building or design, but any related marine field would be of interest to me (not underwater basket weaving though).

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.