German Boat companies

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by monrosm@shrewsb, Jan 24, 2007.

1. monrosm@shrewsb

monrosm@shrewsb Junior Member

Hi, i was wondering if anyone knows if there are any German Yacht building companies, prefferebly with a website....I need to investigate a yacht company for a project and it happens to be in german, so if anyone knows any Germany or Austrian yacht building companies, it would be of great help...
    Thanks
    Stefan Monro

2. pbury

pbury Junior Member

Hi Stefan, I know a few - what sort of yacht (size, construction) are you looking at getting built.
    Paul

3. monrosm@shrewsb

monrosm@shrewsb Junior Member

I am just looking for a German website which i can research, size i guess between 20ft and 100ft, and type of yachts, preferably, luxaury yachts. The type of boat doesnt essentially matter, its more the content and the information provided. Although i did manage to find what looked like quite a good one, have you heard of it...its called www.luerssen.de

4. pbury

pbury Junior Member

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.