Rwatson - Slap To The Head...

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Sean Herron, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Sean Herron

Sean Herron Senior Member

Hello...

I believe I need some opinion - other than my own - or even a slap to the back of my head - I believe RWATSON to be best at both - regarding these mini ideas...

I cannot get away from this stupid little 'mini tug' - very plagerized from old man Berkeley and other - but I can fit a berth - some counter space - a porti poo - some tankage and maybe a 10 HP IB diesel into mine...

Shall I carry on - or should I be taking slaps to the back of my head...

New files to come - see old at http://www.boatdesign.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/12589/ppuser/3673 ...

New has self bailing cockpit and other bits...

Needs a keel cooler for the drink a main motor...

Back to Monday - can someone call in for me...

Cheers...

SH.

Attached Files:

2. marshmat

marshmat Senior Member

I think it's kind of cute. Definitely an attention getter. The under-14 crowd will love it, the old salts will raise an eyebrow and perhaps ask what recreational substances were involved in the preparation of its drawings. Toss a couple of flopper-stoppers out, set a few lines, and you could lounge around in comfortable shade while you wait for the fish to bite.... with nothing to distract you from your book....

3. Sean Herron

Sean Herron Senior Member

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.