Yacht fairing/'preping for gloss' work wanted

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by para69, Sep 10, 2010.

1. para69

para69 Junior Member

Hi, british & work-based at La Ciotat, France with over 7yrs experience. I consider myself to be a positive element in any man's team...more so in the latter stages of Fairing, getting the 'details' sorted, into High/Ultrabuild, knocking it back, 545 & prepping for Gloss.
    Self-Employed, i've enjoyed a 45hr week for the past 4yrs working mainly for Hydra-Sud Services, (www.hydrasud.com) the bulk of work undertaking being tendred-out from the principal Company's based upon the Naval Yard; COMPOSITE WORKS, MONACO MARINE, H2x & SOUTHERN SPARS (Rigging)
    Prior to being 'settled' here at La Ciotat, i'd spent several years on Fairing/Scratch & Gloss projects in Ancona, Italy/ San Fernando, Spain & here in France; St Nazaire, Bordeaux & La Rochelle.

I'm no stranger to below-waterline Corrosion treatment, Sandblasting (wet & dry), grinding/primers & Antifouling etc and learnt the basics of laminating with the use of rollers on the building of a mould(9.3mtr Tender).

With regards to painting; i'm more than competent in the applications of primers, Ultrabuild, 545 etc, Gel coating and have some experience of topcoating 'off-boat' pieces.

If your in a position to offer me work or know of an on-going project in need of an extra pair of hands....you can email me at (wildoignon@yahoo.com)

I'm not a "beer-monster/power-drinker" & a non-smoker.....PUNCTUAL, RELIABLE & capable of working unsupervised. Bilingual / French + Valid Cherry-Picker licence
    Working outside of France poses no problem as long as accomodation is provided.

Regards, Paul.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 11, 2010
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.